Faculty and Student Grievance


Faculty and students who have a complaint or grievance arising within the Office of the Provost or within those offices that report to the Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, the Vice Provost for Administration and Finance, or the Vice Provost for Faculty Development should refer to the formal policy for guidance on how to report.


Student/Employee Conduct